FREE Home Security Analysis
Please fill out the form below for a free home security analysis.
Please include your phone # and email address so that we can respond to your request.
Home Security Tips
Beyond having a monitored home security system and/or a video surveillance system, here are some things you can do to minimize the risk of a break-in.
- Keep entrances and pathways well lit and visible. Install Motion Activated exterior lights.
- Keep ground floor windows closed and locked/latched.
- Deadbolt Locks on all exterior doors.
- Exterior doors should be solid wood or metal with a solid, heavy duty strike plate securely installed.
- Don't leave a spare key under the door mat or on the top of door frame or someplace obvious. If you must leave a spare key, be original and find a hiding spot that no one would ever think of, or install a keypad lock.
- Don't broadcast your vacation plans on Facebook or other social media.
- Install a timer to turn inside lights on and off while you are away.
- Don't advertise valuables by leaving them easily visible though windows.
- Be a good neighbor.